Viile Metamorfosis Muscat Ottonel & Tamaioasa Romaneasca 2018 / EU Organic Certified
Romania / white / dry
This wine beautifully expresses the symbiosis of Italian winemaking and Romanian grape varieties. You can enjoy the clear and clean characteristics of both varieties. A gorgeous, aromatic wine in a dry style.
A brilliant, pale gold-tinged yellow..
Very rich fruity and floral aromas. Nuances of white peach, lychee, acacia honey, herbal tea and white roses.
The alcohol content gives the wine a solid body. While keeping a fresh, refreshing taste and moderate acidity, the presence of fruit is overwhelming. It has a well-balanced taste and it is very easy to drink.
It goes great with aperitif, chicken, cooked vegetables and all white sauce pastas. Probably better to avoid raw fish such as sushi and sashimi but for grilled fish it can be an amazing partner.
6 to 8℃
- Type: white / dry.
- Alcohol: 13 %.
- Residual sugar: 2.63 g/l.
- Acidity: 5.50 g/l.
- Quantity: 750 ml.
- Classification: DOC-CMD Dealu Mare.
Vineyard and grapes
- Ingredients: grapes 100%.
- Grape variety: Muscat Ottonel 50 and Tamaioasa Romaneasca 50%.
- Origin: România.
- Region: Muntenia.
- Podgorie: Dealu Mare.
- Commune: Vadu Sapat.
- Village: Ungureni.
- Vineyard ownership: own vineyard.
- Producer: Domeniile Sahateni.
- Production place: Domeniile Sahateni.
- Bottling place: Domeniile Sahateni.
- Winemaker: Aurelia Visinescu.
- Bottling date: written on the label.
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Shop.
- International transport: by sea.
- Import route: Balla Geza ⇨ Daniel's Wine Shop. Intermediaries: 0.
- Place: Daniel's Wine Shop.
- Storage temperature: 16° - 18°C, constant all year long.