Corcova Reserve Pinot Noir 2011
Romania / red / dry
Garnet color with hints of orange at the rim.
Pomegranate and red fruits combined with a hint of spicy nuances. Tertiary aromas derived from aging are also present.
The taste is rich and complex. The tannins are soft and you can feel some vanilla-like nuances due to barrel aging.
It goes very well with roasted duck, camembert cheese, gibier and spicy dishes.
16 - 18℃
- Type: red / dry.
- Alcohol: 13.2 %.
- Body: medium.
- Residual sugar: 2.10 g/l.
- Acidity: 5.50 g/l.
- Quantity: 750 ml.
- Classification: DOC-CMD Mehedinti.
Vineyard and grapes
- Ingredients: grapes 100%.
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir 100%.
- Origin: România.
- Region: Mehedinti.
- Vineyard ownership: own vineyard.
- Producer: Corcova.
- Production place: Corcova.
- Bottling place: Corcova.
- Winemaker: Corcova.
- Bottling date: written on the label.
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Shop.
- International transport: by sea.
- Import route: Balla Geza ⇨ Daniel's Wine Shop. Intermediaries: 0.
- Place: Daniel's Wine Shop.
- Storage temperature: 16° to 18°C, constant all year long.